Optus Dining Application & Restaurant Partner Agreement
- Under the Program, valid customers of Optus will receive a complimentary appetiser, providing they purchase a main meal or spend a minimum of $50 per guest.
- A complimentary appetiser will be a choice of entrée, a small plate from your existing menu, or a chef’s special.
- The nature of the Appetiser will be determined by you and a choice does not need to be provided to the customer.
- The offer is available to up to 4 people per booking.
- Valid Optus customers will be able to make a booking request via a dedicated Optus Dining portal. A booking request will be sent to you via email and/or SMS and you will be able to accept or decline a booking based on your availability.
- Program bookings will be provided to you at no cost and you will not be charged any commission to participate in the Program.
- You agree to provide a complimentary appetiser for each valid customer dining in your restaurant as part of the Program
- You agree to participate in the Program during your normal opening periods and treat each Optus customer in the same manner as any regular customer
- You agree to accept or decline a booking request made via the Optus Dining portal in a timely manner
- You agree to inform and train your staff about the Program
- You are responsible for all customer service, including management of customer claims, complaints or requests
- You agree to provide description and images about your restaurant, as well as an indicative image of the complimentary appetiser, to appear on the Optus Dining portal.
For full Program terms click here.