Nabooki Services Pty Ltd, Naked Bookings Pty Ltd and Nabooki Holdings Pty Ltd (individually and together called “Nabooki Group”) are referred to as “we”, “our”, or “us” in this notice.
Who is collecting your personal information?
Your personal information is being collected by Nabooki Group. Our Privacy Officer handles enquiries and requests relating to our handling of personal information and can be contacted if you have any questions about our management of personal information or compliance with the Privacy Act
- By post: Nabooki Group 10/247 David Low Way, Peregian Beach, QLD 4573
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Collection of your personal information
There are a number of ways we may collect your personal information, including when you:
- Submit information through our website
- Deal with us in writing (by letter, email, online chat), or by telephone
- Participate in any of our surveys, or subscribe to any of our publications
- Visit our website (such as through the use of ‘cookies’ to record the way you use our website)
- In the course of supplying products and services to you.
Where we outsource our functions to third party service providers, those providers may also collect personal information from you on our behalf. In some cases we may collect your personal information from publicly available records or non-related third parties.
Collection of your personal information from third parties
We indirectly collect unsolicited personal information when someone uses our technology to record info about someone other than themselves – for instance when a merchant enters a customer’s personal data.
The purpose of collecting your personal information
We collect, use, and disclose personal information reasonably necessary for our business purposes. Those purposes may include:
- Supplying our customers with products and services
- Managing the supply of our products and services (including processing invoices, receipts and payments)
- Managing relationships with our customers and stakeholders
- Responding to enquiries about our products and services
- Conducting research, development and marketing
- Debt collection, confidential dispute resolution, legal proceedings, or otherwise establishing, exercising or defending a legal or equitable claim
- Complying with legal and regulatory requirements
- We may also use or disclose your personal information for another purpose related to the primary purposes set out above.
What may happen if we do not collect your personal information?
If we do not collect your personal information we may be unable to provide you with our products or services, or otherwise do business with you or an entity you are connected with.
How do you use my personal information?
We collect and use your personal information to operate our websites and deliver our services to you. We will also use your personal information to provide you with sales, technical and account management support, notify you of product upgrades and important product information.
If you have opted to use our products or services integrated into one or more partner websites or platforms, such as for example e-commerce marketplaces, daily deal websites, directories, review sites, franchise groups etc (“Partner Platform”) or if your account within Nabooki Group has been originated from a partner or affiliate that enabled or authorised the registration of your account, or your use of the services is predominately connected with your use of the Partner Platform, we provide the relevant personal information to such Partner Platform. These companies may use your personal information to provide their service and communicate with you. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of any such Partner Platform. When you transact through a Partner Platform or opt in to be activated on a Partner Platform, you should familiarise yourself with the privacy statement of that Partner Platform prior to providing your personal information.
We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
We display targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click targeted ads meet the targeting criteria – for instance, men ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area.
On some occasions information we collect may be transferred outside of Australia in order to perform one or more of our services, functions or activities.
We also use your personal information in the following ways:
- to provide and to improve our business services,
- to confirm your identity; and
- to enable both us and the third party provider of services for which you utilise the booking to engage in direct marketing purposes.
For direct marketing purposes, your personal information will be added to our database and that of the third party provider of services. The databases may be used for ongoing marketing and educational purposes. The type of marketing and educational activities includes forwarding material to you so that you are kept updated in relation to various issues and our services.
If at any time you do not wish to continue receiving this information, we provide an “opt-out” procedure in each communication to you.
Will my information be disclosed to overseas organisations?
We do not disclose your information to overseas third parties. If we do so, this will only be done with your consent.
We may disclose your personal information to an overseas entity if required under Australian law or court order or if another exemption exists under the Privacy Act.
How can I access my information?