Who is collecting your personal information?Your personal information is being collected by Nabooki Group. Our Privacy Officer handles enquiries and requests relating to our handling of personal information and can be contacted if you have any questions about our management of personal information or compliance with the Privacy Act
- By post: Nabooki Group, 253-255 David Low Way, Peregian Beach, QLD 4573
- By email: [email protected]
Collection of your personal informationThere are a number of ways we may collect your personal information, including when you:
- Submit information through our website
- Deal with us in writing (by letter, email, online chat), or by telephone
- Participate in any of our surveys, or subscribe to any of our publications
- Visit our website (such as through the use of ‘cookies’ to record the way you use our website)
- In the course of supplying products and services to you.
The purpose of collecting your personal informationWe collect, use, and disclose personal information reasonably necessary for our business purposes. Those purposes may include:
- Supplying our customers with products and services
- Managing the supply of our products and services (including processing invoices, receipts and payments)
- Managing relationships with our customers and stakeholders
- Responding to enquiries about our products and services
- Conducting research, development and marketing
- Debt collection, confidential dispute resolution, legal proceedings, or otherwise establishing, exercising or defending a legal or equitable claim
- Complying with legal and regulatory requirements
- We may also use or disclose your personal information for another purpose related to the primary purposes set out above.
What are cookies?
Manage cookie preferencesCookie Settings
You can change your cookie preferences any time by clicking the above button. This will let you revisit the cookie consent banner and change your preferences or withdraw your consent right away. In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. Listed below are the links to the support documents on how to manage and delete cookies from the major web browsers. Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050 Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-in/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox?redirectslug=delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored&redirectlocale=en-US Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer-bca9446f-d873-78de-77ba-d42645fa52fc If you are using any other web browser, please visit your browser’s official support documents.
What may happen if we do not collect your personal information?If we do not collect your personal information we may be unable to provide you with our products or services, or otherwise do business with you or an entity you are connected with.
- to provide and to improve our business services,
- to confirm your identity; and
- to enable both us and the third party provider of services for which you utilise the booking to engage in direct marketing purposes.